SEED THOUGHTS- The Law of the Seed.
“Do not be deceived: God cannot be mocked.
A man reaps what he sows” - Galatians 6:7.
1. You are a walking collection of seeds.
There will never be a day in your life that you have nothing to sow.
2. You will always reap what you sow.
A seed of nothing always scheduled a season of nothing.
3. Seed faith is sowing what you have been given to create what you have been promised.
4. Your seed is anything that blesses somebody.
It is also a tool God has given you to create your future.
5. The law of the seed was intended to birth encouragement, hope and excitement toward a harvest.
6. Your seed is a photograph of your faith. An uncommon seed always creates an uncommon harvest.
7. Something you have been given by God will create anything else you have been promised by God.
8. Sow GENEROUSLY and hilariously and your harvest will come back to you in unexpected ways.
9. Someone near you is the soil qualified to receive your seed.
10. When you let go of what you have in your hand, God will let go of what is in His hand.
11. Everything you possess is something you have been given.
12. If you keep what you presently have, that is the most it will ever be.
13. When you ask God for a harvest,God will always ask you for a seed.
14. Your seed is the only proof that you have mastered your greed.
Give with gratitude, not with an attitude.
15. When you increase the size of your seed, you increase the size of your harvest.
16. We count the number of seeds in an apple.
God sees millions of apples in one little seed.
17. Your seed must always be comparable to the harvest you desire.
18. Your seed is always your door out of trouble.
Every seed contains within the power to multiply.
19. When you give your seed an assignment you are giving your faith an instruction.
20. God designed everything to work by sowing and reaping.
21. Your seed is what God multiplies, your faith is why He multiplies it.
22. When you sow into others what nobody else is willing to sow,
you will reap what no one else has ever reaped.
23. Your seed is the only influence you have over your future.
Your seed is the only master your future will obey.
24. If you make sowing your lifestyle, then God will make reaping your lifestyle.
25. The seed of forgiveness into others creates the harvest of mercy from others.
26. What you keep is your harvest, what you sow is your seed for the next harvest.
27. When God talks to you about a seed, He has a harvest on his mind.
28. The seed that leaves your hand never leaves your life, it just enters into your future where it multiplies.